Wednesday, September 17, 2008

WELCOME HOCKEY FANS

I hope you enjoy reading this blog.

As it debuts today, I'm not really sure of the path it will take. Obviously it's hockey related. But I see it as more of a broad focus. Some days, I might post about the game as it is played on the ice. Other days, I might take a stab at some of the business aspects of the sport. And since I'm based in Atlanta, it will have a decided slant towards the Thrashers and the Southeast Division. You may even hear some college hockey talk considering my role as a talking head with CBS College Sports' NCAA hockey coverage.

Those who know me know I'm opinionated. I think I get that from my wonderful mother, who celebrates her 84th birthday next week. Please read, think, formulate thoughts and let me know what's on your mind. This is a two way street, so let's have some fun.

Madd Dogg

No comments: