Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Q&A MAKES IT'S DEBUT

I've decided to start a Q&A here on 24/7 Hockey so I can get an idea of what's on your mind. Here's how it will work:

1. Submit questions to me via the Q&A comments section of the blog.

2. Each Tuesday, I will will answer as many as possible....and with as much accuracy as possible.

3. All subjects are fair game, just as long as they relates to hockey.

I really want this blog to be a conversation between all of us. The comments I have received to date have been great and I encourage each of you to keep sending me your thoughts.

Thanks!

1 comment:

RR said...

MM if you want to get more co,nversation and traffic to the blog you may want to contact:

http://thrasherstimes.blogspot.com/

To get your site included.

That site culls all Thrashers related blog updates in one place. Good spot to check for what's new in the blogosphere.